
This is what I've been finding when Emerson's naptime is over. (The standing, not the crying.) It makes me laugh to see that little body clutching to the side of the crib. His expression is one of pure joy when I lift him out of his bed. He actually loves going down for his naps. His whole body starts to relax when I'm lowering him down, then he rolls over and sticks his thumb in his mouth and sighs. He's usually happy when he wakes up, too, although you certainly wouldn't guess that from this picture. It was a particulary bad day and he wasn't feeling well. :)
4 comments:
I'm so glad he's such a great sleeper for you. I'm guessing that you trained him to be that way. I love when they're happy to go down. And I love when they're happy to wake up. I even love when they wake up sad like this, because once you pick them up the world is good once again. :)
That little face is so sad and pathetic! It makes me want to pick him right up and hug him!
I love when I walk into Sadie's room and she's standing there patiently waiting for someone to come get her. But it's not so cute once they start chewing on their crib to pass the time while they're standing there...
Every time I look at this picture, I just want to pick him up, kiss him, and just somehow make him happy! That is so cute how he can pull himself up now!
Post a Comment