

There was a beautiful rainbow after the scary wind and rainstorm last week. There was a tornado watch apparently, and we were all ready to huddle in our downstairs bathroom. (We don't have a basement.) But I've often thought...why the downstairs bathroom? Why not the pantry under the stairs? There's food there. And then the thought of being trapped by five gallon buckets, metal shelves, and shards of china enters my mind. Then I'm immediately seized with claustrophobia. I guess I'll settle for the bathroom and take my chances dashing to the emergency kit in the garage--that is, if the tornado doesn't confiscate the emergency kit. Stupid funnel clouds. But, I digress. The rainbow was pretty. :)

6 comments:
That's really cool looking! I love Emerson's drunk face! Little cutie!
My rainbow pictures never turn out that well. It's beautiful!
Speaking of tornadoes, Brian and Lisa have lived in Oklahoma for a long time (it escapes me exactly how long) and they have an actual "tornado room" since no basement. It is kinda like a small pantry. However, he reassured me last week that they have never had to actually hole up in the storm room. Knock on wood. Hope you don't ever have to actually hide out from the fullen clouds either! Wasn't it Scott who was obsessed with tornadoes for awhile when he was little?
Hmmm I just saw that I was being dyslexic or something and misspelled FUNNEL and now I am very bothered and my belly hurts.
Thank you for clarifying Child's state of intoxication... :)
P.S. If you position the page so that the top picture of the Valentine's Day blog is on the bottom of the screen, and the last picture of the rainbow(s) is on the top of the screen, Child looks extremely inspired by it. Kinda funny.
those rainbows were amazing huh! your bathrooms look great. i am so tempted to do something but i don't think mike would like me right now if I pestered him about it. :)
Post a Comment