Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Grove City Church of the Nazarene

Peeking through the holes of the tunnel



Crawling out of the caterpillar tunnel

Playing with Taylee on the big ball

I know it's a mouthful, but it was a lot of fun. A bunch of ladies in our ward took their kids to this church that has a McDonald's playplace-type area. But it was even cooler because they had a play area for babies. Emerson had a blast! Sometimes he's kind of a solemn little kid and doesn't have a lot of expression on his face when he's having fun, but I could actually tell this time! There wasn't much that he could shake, but he had a fun time playing peek-a-boo through the holes of the little caterpillar tunnel. He also liked pushing around the giant ball. I felt bad that we had to leave because he was having so much fun playing.

(Notice that Emerson is wearing his "Uncle Tim shirt")

3 comments:

Grandma J said...

How fun! I love that little face peering out.

Annie said...

I've heard of that place but have never been. I'm definitely going to have to go.

Anonymous said...

It looks like he had a lot of fun! I bet he loved to crawl through those tubes!