Tuesday, September 02, 2008

More Pictures of Little Em



He's so good at being sad! Notice the little tears running down his cheeks.

Lounging around after his bath

Showing off his cool robe and slippers

I realized the other day while looking at the pictures I have of Emerson that he's getting so much bigger! It makes me a little sad. I just don't know when he grew up so much! He was just a newborn yesterday, I swear. He's so much fun though, and I'm sure he'll continue to be fun as he learns more and more things.

3 comments:

The Two Of Us said...

Emerson is beautiful!
Kimmie

Hayley Neil said...

I told you I would be commenting on every single post! I love the robe and slippers! He sure has some big beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Emerson just chilling in his little robe and slippers just sucking his little hand. He is so darn cute!