The other night we bought Emerson a new toy. It's like an Exersaucer, but a little less expensive. He loves me to hold him up so he can stand and look around and he gets a little bored in his bouncer or laying on a blanket, but I obviously can't hold him all day, so we thought this was a good investment. He LOVES it. The other night he kept catching glimpses of himself in the little mirror while he was sucking on it and giggling. It was the cutest thing. Now it's Mommy and Emerson's favorite toy.
8 comments:
Wow! He's getting SO big! And Sadie wholeheartedly agrees that the activity center things are the best inventions ever.
By the way, I've decided that you need to post a tour of your new house. I'm sitting here looking through these pictures trying to figure out what the inside looks like. :)
Child is practically a man. It freaks me out a little. Ok, not really. It just makes me sad to see him all big and hairy! (Head hairy, obviously. If he was any other kind of hairy I'd be REALLY freaked out.)
Emerson is so chubby and cute as ever! He has about as many rolls as Josh! So this activity center, I've been contemplating to get one for Josh, they are just a bit pricey! I'm sure it's worth the cost right? Where are some pics of your house? I would love to see pics!
Nicole, the activity center is totally worth it! The exersaucers are about $70 or so, but this one was about half the price. Emerson loves it, so we thought it was worth it! I'd love to post pictures of our house, but it's just not put together all the way yet. I promise I will soon though!
We've been meaning to get one of those for Treyton. He'd love it. Where did you get that for $35? The cheapest ones we've seen are $100. I guess we're not looking in the right place.
Just at Wal-Mart. It's the Bright Stars brand. We had to look for a little while because they were kind of hidden. But it's good quality and everything.
Emerson is getting so big and soooo cute! We have one of those saucers for Grace and she absolutely loves it! Luckily it was given to us from a sibling but oh man am I grateful for it! I love Emersons rolls and fuzzy head! He is the best!
I'm glad Emerson likes his new toy. He looks so much older than he did in the last pictures I saw of him! He better not be talking and running around by the time we see him again! I'm also glad to hear you're enjoying Emerson's toy. Yes, you are a true mom when you get more excited about your kids toys than they do. I love it!
Post a Comment