Thursday, July 25, 2013

Three!

We snapped a few pictures of Sammi while we were at my parents' new house in Midway for her big birthday!








I love this picture of E.  He was just being silly, and I snapped one picture of him and it turned out darling!  Those are his golf clubs slung across his back.
Sammi's 3-year-old interview:



My favorite food is: cake
My favorite thing to play is: Ariel
The best show is: Ariel
The coolest person on earth is: Ariel
The thing I am most excited about for school is: wearing my backpack
The thing I do best is: be Ariel
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to Kindergarten
My favorite color is: pink
When I grow up, I want to be: Belle
My favorite song is: Song of a Bird (My Heavenly Father Loves Me)
My favorite book is: Rainbow Fish
Three words that describe me: smart, pretty, happy (with help)
When I was little, I used to: bite my Ariel
My favorite season of the year is: Fall with the leaves
The best thing about me is: I like to play with my friends
The snack I like best is: fruit snacks, banana, pineapple, popcorn, raspberries
One food I dislike is: Black raspberries (blackberries)
My best friend is: Kennedy (cousin) & Emerson
If I had one wish, it would be: a pineapple
My best memory is: Meeting Ariel at Disneyland (with help)

4 comments:

mom/grandmaG said...

What a character she is! Love the pics and how much she loves Ariel! But I laughed about how she actually wants to be Belle when she grows up! haha

Aunt Karen

Joni said...

She is so cute. Did I miss something? Are you living or moving to midway?

Natalie said...

Those pictures are darling! Did you take them yourself? If so, I'm seriously impressed. And I love Sammi's little interview. I'll have to remember that for in a few weeks. :)

HDVB said...

she is perfect, i adore her!