Saturday, July 14, 2012

Best Buddies

We have mostly been enjoying Provo, but I get hit with homesickness for Ohio and our friends more often than I would like.  I was really embarrassed at church a couple weeks ago because I started tearing up right in the middle of Sunday school because I just hate being the new girl and I really just wished we were back at our old ward.  On a positive note, I'll bet the teacher thought his lesson was really spiritual.

So with all this missing our friends, we were thrilled when E's best friend was visiting his grandparents in Utah and we were able to get together at Mountview Park to play on the splashpad together.  I wish I had a video of their little reunion.  E spotted Tucker walking toward and park and took off running and they had the cutest little hug and screams of  "Tucker!"  "Emerson!"  It made me so glad that he has such a good little buddy.
It was so nice to catch up with Tucker's mom, too.  It was just so nice to talk to someone who gets me, knows me already, and misses Ohio too!  We will be glad to see them again when they come visit for Christmas. :)

4 comments:

Britni said...

I am THRILLED we got to get together. Tucker still has moments when he cries for Emerson...we'll have to put them on Skype together sometime :) And whenever you need to get out a I MISS OHIO moment, you still have my number!

Joni said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous of you two. Missing Ohio too.

Kris and Corissa said...

i'm afraid of moving one day for that very reason, i will miss so many people when we leave. i hope things get better and i'm sure you will meet lot's of new people in your new ward. :)

McCall said...

My favorite line: "On a positive note, I'll bet the teacher thought his lesson was really spiritual." Haha - Probably one of the best blog lines ever!