E thoroughly enjoyed dropping in the little color tablets. (That is the best part)
Sammi enjoyed beaming at everyone
He was super cute trying to figure out how the dumb egg-dipper thing was supposed to work. He kept trying to slip it over the top of the egg.
This resulted in him just kind of tossing the eggs in.
Sammi has tears in her eyes in this picture and E looks concerned because just seconds before I set the kids on the top step with an Easter basket for a picture and backed down a couple steps and just as I raised the camera, Sammi decided to dive forward and fall down 2 steps before I caught her midair. (Bad mother of the year...) She was pretty sad, but then abruptly stopped crying when she saw Emerson. He was quite distraught at having her dive out of his arms. It was one of those things looking back that was a really bad idea. Set your nine-month-old on the top step with the three-year-old in charge of holding her...nice...But she recovered nicely.
Sampling her egg
E finding the places that the clever Easter Bunny put the eggs. Did you know the Easter Bunny's name is Scooper? Neither did we until E announced it to us. He started referring to him as "Scoop" for short. I guess they're tight like that.
And apparently my kids have trouble looking at the camera at the same time...but here they are with their Easter spoils. E was pretty excited about his basket, but he REALLY liked Sammi's because Scooper brought her Tangled. He "oves her ong hair" and her "magic hair" and thinks Max the horse is hilarious.
HAPPY EASTER!









5 comments:
What fun! And I'm glad to finally know the Easter Bunny's name after all these years...
I think Max the horse is hilarious, too. We're tight like that.
BAD mother? You caught her midair! You've got to revel in the small victories.
P.S. Bug caught one of those pesky uneven sidewalk cracks at a full run the other day. Nothing like a purple bruise front and center on the forehead to make you feel fabulous.
What fun! Looks like the kiddos had an amazing Easter :)
I am impressed by your reflexes....midair-that's impressive!
We've all had and continue to have those moments. I recently did a face plant/body slam tripping over some little kid on the floor while carrying Brighton into the Dr. office. Brooke TRIED to catch me midair but no luck! Brighton was fine, me too actually :)Just wish we'd had a video.
Post a Comment