Samantha May Christensen

Born July 23rd, 2010 at 3:52 p.m.
6 lbs. 12 oz. 19 inches

Very angry at the world

Getting weighed

We're so glad to have her here!

Daddy and Sammi

Mommy and Sammi

Grandma J and Sammi

E and Sammi meeting for the first time

His quote: "Oh, so cute! Ohhhh!"

Our happy little family of four
Everything went well during labor, and we're so glad to finally have our precious little girl here. More pictures will be coming soon. :)
23 comments:
Melinda do you know that I love that name??? Dont be mad if there is another Samantha in the world in a few months...you look awesome and baby girl is to die for adorable.
Ahhhh! She's so cute! I've been checking for more pictures religiously ever since Ben's text yesterday. :) Congratulations, you guys!
Love the pics! Makes me excited for a new babe. She's beautiful...can't wait to meet her!
congrats you guys!!!! she is so dang cute!! i love emerson's quote too, he'll be a sweet big brother! can't wait to meet her!
Oh My! She is so cute. I love the name you picked. Can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!!!
Oh Melinda....Hello!? I don't think you are supposed to look that good after labor. You probably forgot. Just don't do it next time.
Congrats! She is absolutely adorable! Hope everything is going well. How is it adjusting to having two kids? Good luck! And by the way I LOVE the name! So cute!
Congratulations!!! Little miss Sammi is adorable, I can't wait to meet her! Loved Emerson's quote!
Dang you are one hot mama...congrats! Can't wait to see her all dressed up!
Yay!!! My niece is beautiful! Melinda you look great, Emerson looks so cute with Sammi, and Ben is tolerable as well. I'm SOOO happy for you guys!
Congratulations Nin, she is so cute! We are so glad everything went well! I love all the pics.
E is already such a good big bro!
aunt karen
Congratulations!...and by the way, Melinda, you look amazing for just having been through labor. What an adorable family!
Oh, she's absolutely perfect! What a sweetheart. And Melinda, you look incredible! I hope both Mommy and Sammi are recovering well and everyone is enjoying your new family of four status. Love your cute new family picture! Congrats!
Oh, how sweet. She is adorable. Congratulations!!
Congrats Melinda!
She's a cutie!! Looks a lot like Emerson to me. I'm so glad everything went well. CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see more pics!
Welcome, little Sammi!
Look at that cute family! And what an alert, pretty little thing she is! I am so thrilled for you!
Can't wait to hear details on how it all went. Number one on your list of things to share should be how to survive labor and still look like a rock star in pictures.
Congrats!
First off- you look AMAZING!! Sammi is absolutely perfect. She is so sweet. I'm glad it all went well. I'll have to give you a call sometime. Congrats!
Congrats! I can't wait to meet her!
I feel I must join the list of congrats. She is so precious! I can't believe you are now a mommy of 2! So crazy! Enjoy little Sam.
Woohooo for cute new babies. She is so cute. I just feel so lucky that I already got to hold her!
OH! Congrats Melinda! She is so beautiful! I'm glad everything went well with labor!
She is such a cute baby... and you look great by the way. I loved the red toe nails... tell ben I can't wait to see him act girly :)
She is adorable! Congrats you two (three).
P.S. Melinda you look awesome. Did you just have a baby or what?
Post a Comment