I like reading other people's tags, but I think mine are boring. But since I was triple-tagged, I decided to do it. I got this one from my sister-in-law Ashley. :)
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
1. I love to cook, but I LOVE going out to eat. There's just something special about a restaurant that always appeals to me. Maybe it just feels more romantic when I get to go out with Ben. I'm a huge fan of not having to clean up as well. I have to admit that I'm with Ashley when it comes to unhealthy food. I must guiltily say that I love a good greasy meal once in awhile.
2. I heart shoes. If I could choose to buy anything or shoes I'll always choose shoes. They make me so happy.
3. I'm a super-quick yet super-thorough bathroom cleaner. Ben has been repeatedly amazed at how fast and efficient I am. (Or maybe he's just cheering me on so he doesn't have to do it...)
4. I am obsessive compulsive about things. I inherited this from my dad (Love you, Dad!) I MUST have the whole set of something. This includes books, recipes, shoes, scrapbooking supplies, you name it. I have to combat this though because I obviously can't become a hoarder and make my house junky. I think this is why I love Costco so much. I feel like I have the whole set of something when I get to buy a whole box of canned corn. It's so satisfying. I try to explain this to people, but they just don't get it. So if you don't understand, don't feel bad. I know I'm weird, but that's just how I am...sorry.
5. I LOVE to bake things. I went through a phase in high school where I'd make homemade eclairs fairly often. And I enjoy making the treats as much as eating them. It's my secret desire to open a pastry shop with my mom called "Just Desserts". Yeah, it would totally rock. And I would be rail-thin of course. (In my dreams.)
6. I'm afraid of a lot of things: spiders, my parents getting divorced, getting lost, and mildewy towels. (One of these things is not like the other....) I hate hate hate when I go to dry my hands and the towel smells rotten. Ew, it makes me want to vomit. The only things worse than a rotten hand towel is a rotten bath towel because then it just emanates from your whole body. I'm practically dry heaving just writing about it. Ew. So if you're ever at my house and any towel smells remotely rotten or that it might ever be rotten, please tell me and I will dispose of it immediately. Yuck.
I tag:
Natalie H.
Candice
Kristie
Corissa
Hayley
Cammy
14 comments:
I hate rotten smelling towels too! Eeewww, gross! And I am envious of your quick bathroom cleaning talent-- it takes me FOREVER, so I really hate doing it. Go you!
That was very interesting :) I love to bake as well. Eclairs were one of my favorites in H.S too. :)
Whatever. Your tags are so NOT boring. In fact, this one made me laugh. (expecially the towel part - I'm the same way, but more so with washcloths. yuck!) I like to do them, but I'm always afraid people will think I'm lame that I take so much enjoyment out of them. :) I'll have to pretend not to enjoy doing this one... sh, don't tell.
p.s. Don't worry about the birthday - I think we always forget your birthday too. But not next year... I'm determined to remember next year! :)
Not a fan of the wet towels either! There just something about Ohio that makes everything more humid and smelly wet! Seriously! I hate it that things don't dry as quickly cause of the humdidity!
Hello. My name is Priscilla Hansen and I have an obsession with shoes. I just blew $125 on a sweet pair of black boots, and the sassiest stilettos ever! Did I break a sweat or even consider what else that chunk of change could go to? No. I need help.
I can't solve all of your fears for you, but I can assure you that Dad and I are not headed for divorce. After 27 years, we're pretty used to each other.
I nominate that we both save a little moolah and go to Nordstrom over Thanksgiving. I guess if worse comes to worst we can just go look at all of the fabulous shoes that will be calling our names! And maybe we should get some lotion while we're at it.
Ok, we totally can, but only if we do the 5 for $30 deal. he he...And maybe we should consider bringing extra suitcases for our fab footwear as well.
I like complete sets, too I even like my outfits (i.e. top and bottom) to come from the same company. And who doesn't love a good greasy meal once in a while?
I love complete outfits as well. From top to bottom-like Lisa. And smelly towels are just disgusting. If you use one, you smell like it the whole day and may as well not have showered!! And I don't even use washcloths for the same reason. They just get smelly extremely fast. I love the Clorox wipes for whatever I would need a washcloth for. And in the tub, I just use a cup on my kids. Hehe!! I think we are definitely related!!
Boring? NO WAY! I loved reading about you...and hey while I'm at it this is the most ingenius way to report on visiting teaching...we saw all 3 of our sisters this month.
You are a genius, Jessica. Thanks for the report! ;) And way to go!
Fun posts! These tags are a good way to get to know people a little better! I love what you said about shoes...they are the best!
Post a Comment