We sure love this little copy cat. It scares me a little how much she watches and copies. She pronounces the word "no" with such clarity and feeling that I just don't know what to do about it.
Here she is copying E with a Pooh Bear. But E would say this is not the Pooh Bear with the "right nose".
She adores shoes. Notice that both of her feet are already shod, and she's holding up another boot for me to put on. I think they go perfectly with her jammies.
The only thing about shoes is that it covers up these beauties. She sat really still on my lap for the first time so I could paint them. Before this, I had to do it while she was in the highchair so she couldn't see or touch what I was doing.
Here she is copying me with my dangly earrings. She was playing with mine after church, so I thought she would really love if she had "earrings" of her own. She did love it and had this little pleased look on her face as she walked carefully around so as not to lose her big-girl dangly earring.
Pretty big stuff.
5 comments:
She is just adorable!
Okay! Your kids are too cute! Love the girlyness in your home! hahaha
Hey! If Ben needs a place to stay for free and a free ride to the hospital we are more than happy to welcome him into the MCKAY DEE family! :) Let us know. WE love it here and Mckay Dee has been very good to us!
She's so stinkin cute! I love the earring idea.
Little cutie :) You taught her well. I'm glad she loves shoes and accessories so much!
I love the little serious, determined, proud, careful look on her face while keeping her earring on! It does take concentration, you know! And all of that while considering herself the most beautiful ever! Wow! What a doll, Melinda.
Post a Comment