Wednesday, September 14, 2011

May I Present...

Noah and Mrs. Noah.  Don't worry, all the animals have been gathered...all the half-animal/half-rattles will be able to repopulate the earth once the rest of their kind has been wiped out by the flood.  And the multi-colored stuffed bears.  Those'll be fine too.

Why yes, the ark was handcrafted with Emerson's plastic tools.  Thank you for asking.

8 comments:

Grandma J said...

They are certainly the most adorable Mr. and Mrs. Noah I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Cute little kids! :)

mom/grandmaG said...

Hahahahaha!

Lacey said...

I love it! I looks like a most memorable FHE lesson to me. :) You truly have very cute kids.

Ashley said...

That is such a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

Natalie Johnson said...

I love that he looks so satisfied with himself and all his handiwork.

McCall said...

So cute! I LOVE E's face!