Most people think that our children look like Ben. I finally have proof that I am at least the mother of my daughter. My mom sent me a picture of myself at the same age that Sammi is now. What do you think? Is she a mini-me or not?
Then...just to blow your mind with three generations, I present my mom's picture:


6 comments:
She is definitely your daughter! The hair, eyes, nose and ears are the same... what a cutie. :)
What darling girls! (Not that I'm biased or anything...)
I've always thought she looked like you. (Which is good, because E is a lost cause in terms of your genes. I understand. Have you seen my child recently?)
The three-generation shot is pretty incredible, especially considering your mother is full Mexican.
Please tell me you've heard that story.
Haha! I'd forgotten that story, Kris! I had to have Scott remind me of the details. Alas...you'd think I would remember that about myself.
Wow! thats amazing! she look soo much like you!
Awwwww, bringing back memories! And yes, as we have always known, you look just like your mom, and now Sammi looks just like you! All three generations so beautiful. I am old enough to have been there for it all! :)
Aunt karen
Post a Comment