Monday, August 23, 2010

One Month

Height: 21 inches (50%)
Weight: 9 lbs. 3 oz. (50%)
Head Circumference: 37 cm (50%)

Sammi, today you are one month old. You've accomplished a lot for a one-month-old. To name a few:

*You can open your eyes for more than a few minutes
*You can sleep
*You can eat
*You have regulated your messy diapers a little better so you aren't constantly pooping in quarter-sized amounts. Good job!
*You've survived a kick and hit from your brother
*You SMILED! (On purpose or not, I don't care)
*You laugh in your sleep (What are you dreaming about?)
*You have successfully won the heart of every person you meet
*You are so stinkin' cute. Observe picture below:
*Probably the best thing you do is exert your powers of coziness over everyone who holds you. No one has successfully escaped your cozy clutches and has remained awake once you are placed upon their chest. And you don't even have to try hard.
We love you, little girl!

7 comments:

Grandma J said...

She is stinkin' cute and stinkin' cozy!

Natalie said...

Woah! She looks JUST like Emerson in that first picture. And I'm not just saying that because of your last post. :)

Happy one month, Sammi!

Ashley said...

She is so cute! I love the fish onesie.

The Sorensons said...

I can´t believe Sammi is one month old already! She looks so cute and I definitely see a resemblance between your 2 kids. However Emerson does have more Christensen in him. I`m glad little Sammi will get to meet her other grandma and grandpa in just a couple of days. We miss you guys.

Brooke said...

She's definitely a cutie!! I can't believe she's already a month old!

Sara said...

I seriously can't believe Sammi is a month old! What a cutie! Wish I could see her in person. Hope you are adjusting well to 2 kids. You'll have to let me know when you ever make a trip to Utah.

candice said...

yes. i can attest. what a cutie. thanks for letting me snuggle her!