Please don't judge me by E's wrinkled shirt. I promise I always iron it and this one time it got away from me. But he was at least wearing a sweater over it at church.
Love this picture. :)* Referring to the aforementioned tantrum, E has been very wary of change and new things lately. I pulled out a new pair of shoes since he'd grown out of his old ones and he absolutely refused to let me put them on. He went and found his old brown shoes and brought them to me. Then after a few days of seeing them around he let me put them on, no problem. He was also nervous when I pulled out some new jammies and looked and looked for his old ones that were getting so small that his toes were curling up in the little footies. He finally relented when I showed him the cool pictures on the new ones. He also screamed bloody murder when we were at a shoe store recently and were trying some little Nikes on for fun. I think people thought we were horrible, especially when we just laughed at him and put the shoes on anyway. I'm wondering if this is a common thing for kids his age or if it's just an E personality thing.
3 comments:
Adorable! You can tell he is proud to be just like Dad!
That's so stinkin' cute!
No, I think it's most definitely just kids this age. Sadie's always adjusted to change pretty well, but lately it's all about the routine. If we don't do everything on her little mental checklist before she goes to bed, she gets really upset. And it usually takes some creative talking on my part to get her to wear new clothes, etc. It must just be a 2-year old thing!
Post a Comment