In these horrid winter months I end up feeling like a bad mom because we hardly ever go anywhere or do anything and Emerson is constantly sick. But here is proof that I did, at one time, build a fort for E and his choo-choo trains.

He also enjoyed pretending he was a dog.

See, I'm fun sometimes. You'd just never know it to look at me. :)
4 comments:
How fun! I love forts, especially when trains and dogs are involved.
You are not a bad mom, so don't say that! It always looks like you're doing fun, creative things with Little E. Is that the train set from Alli and Kens? If so, I'm glad to see he likes it!
Whatever you are SO much fun! Don't sell yourself short! :)
I remember you as being QUITE fun, all those things you and Brooke used to imagine and play, pioneer treks, putting on shows with Brad as Clifford the manager, etc!! Congratulations on the next little one, E will have someone to share all of his imaginings with and then he/she will have some of his/her own to contribute, how fun is that??? I am betting a GIRL.
Post a Comment